Lifeline Harbour to Hawkesbury Sydney
It is the policy of H2HS to seek and receive feedback and complaints. All consumers of services provided by Lifeline Harbour to Hawkesbury Sydney (H2HS) are entitled to have complaints and feedback addressed (and if necessary investigated) objectively and without fear of retribution.
H2HS accepts responsibility for ensuring:
- Prompt investigation: Any complaint or feedback – whether minor or more serious - is responded to promptly and professionally – and where relevant, with minimum distress and maximum protection to all parties.
- Professional approach: Any investigation of a complaint will be conducted with due process in an equitable, respectful, and unbiased manner.
- Confidentiality: H2HS will protect the identity of people making complaints where this is practical and appropriate according to the relevant privacy laws and any relevant confidentiality obligations.
- Communication: anyone making a complaint will receive regular information from us about any process being conducted to resolve the issue.
If you wish to make a complaint or give feedback about any aspect of H2HS activities:
- Please fill in and submit the Feedback Form below.
- We will acknowledge receipt and initiate action to resolve any issue.
We appreciate receiving any information and feedback from customers or consumers of our services that will help us improve our activities.