Care in a crisis
As well as our crisis-support services, we keep a pantry of shelf-stable food for those going through financial difficulties as part of our Emergency Relief service, and welcome clean donations within their use-by or best-before dates.
Items we particularly need that store well include:
- long-life milk
- tea, coffee, Milo
- breakfast cereals, such as Weet-Bix
- jam, peanut butter, Vegemite
- canned fruit and vegetables, soup, tuna, baked beans
- dried goods, such as pasta, rice, noodles
- meals that are shelf-stable.
All donations are gratefully received at our Head Office in Gordon. If you have any questions about your donation, please reach out.
Send an email